A Story of A Mouse


This is a story I made from my high school days.

I am a little mouse. I live at a hole in a wall of my master’s house. In the morning I always like to sleep. In the evening, I wake up to find some food at my master’s trash. If I’m lucky, I could find some delicious leftovers that had been there after my master’s dinner. But if my master’s not around, I always go up hungry.

One morning, I didn’t feel sleepy. So, I went outside my hole to look for a snack. I saw a delicious apple pie from the kitchen window. There I saw the nice view from outside my master’s house. There are plants, people, and things that brought up my curiosity. I thought I really want to go out so I can know what the outdoors look like. So, I opened the window and I went outside.

Wow! What a nice view! I cannot imagine that this is the outside world! There were plants, people, and curious things. But, a wheeled thing is approaching me. I was very frightened, so I ran as fast as I can just to avoid that thing with wheels.

Whew! That was so close! Well I was just walking down the alley. There I saw a cat named Larry. I saw his name on his collar. As soon as I passed through his master’s house, he turned his head on me. He said, “What is this something I see? Ah! It’s a mouse! FOOD!” He ran towards me. He is about to eat me! So, I ran as fast as I could just to hide from him. But his long legs caught my tail. Oh no! I am about to be eaten! I don’t really know what to do.

Then, someone arrived. It was a girl. She called, “Larry! Larry! Don’t hurt that mouse!” Larry nodded. She approached me while I was on the ground with my tail broken. She asked me, “ Are you hurt?” I shook my head saying, “No.” She said this to me, “ I see you are from Mr. Sanders. (He is my master.) If you want to experience the outdoors, always be careful so you will not be hurt.” I smiled and walked away.

Now that is the end of my adventure on the outdoors.



KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth