Watch Out for the ASL 5.0 Alpha!

Beginning November 2010, ASL will begin to test drive a new customized template, begin to test its integrity for the web, clean out any unnecessary widgets and bring out its new online presence. This will be the start of A Stellar Life 5.0 Alpha.

ASL 4.0 is very intuitive, yet it doesn't give out the full potential ASL wants to convey. With my busy schedule, I could not regularly update this blog yet I do update my Twitter and Facebook accounts regularly. I'm planning to interconnect these social media to my Blogger and Tumblr blogs to widen up opportunities for me to improve in my blogging. I can even integrate my new YouTube page to begin my new personal vlog, and a link to my Himati vlog coming soon.

I'm planning to do an image overhaul of ASL. Maybe change the logo, the color scheme, the font styles, and even its name and image! I'm changing the image of my blog if possible to further widen my identity as a programmer, a Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS) advocate, a potential citizen journalist, a vlogger, an activist, a Christian, and as a Dabawenyo.

Watch out for more. Stay connected.

KENNETH


Follow me @stellarboy on Twitter.

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth