Remembering Victoria Plaza: The Jingle

It's been three years since I left Park 'N Shop - Victoria Plaza, my former workplace before I became a teacher.

All those memories working at the mall surely gave me a liking of how has it been since it was purchased by NCCC.

And with that, allow me to give a piece of memory from this humble place - it's famous jingle.


For those who can't clearly remember the lyrics, here they are:

Let's go and take the family
To the plaza that has it all
So easy at Victoria
All is here for everyone
Food, fashion, shops, games, and shows
It's the place where your dreams come true
So convenient at Victoria
Victoria Plaza, the plaza for all!

----------------

This jingle was played on specific times during the business day: during the opening time (usually at 10:00 AM), 12:00 noon, 3:00 PM, 6:00 PM, and at closing time (normally at 8:00PM or at 12:00 midnight during a Midnight Sale).

I used to inspect and maintain the supermarket and mall's CCTV and PA system in the last few months of my work at the mall. This is where I got the jingle which was buried in a series of folders in the PA system's computer where music is being played.

Since the NCCC takeover, the jingle was never heard again, and was replaced by the NCCC corporate jingles and theme songs that vary per department.

Surely, hearing the Victoria Plaza Mall jingle again surely brings those memories back that came with this place. I hope it doesn't get lost in eternity.


Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth