Notes From the Author: Simply Friendster

Dear Friends,
I've changed my mind from what I posted about Friendster yesterday, (11-17-2006). It is because I think that it is time to change everything and I want to express my personality to others.

Also, I want to break myself free from the secured walls of my past experiences that locked me in from the REAL WORLD. I hope and pray to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, that I made the right decisions.

I welcome all of you who are reading this post right now to join me in my journey and have the spirit of FRIENDSHIP remain in our hearts. AMEN.

Your Friend in the Lord,

Kenneth Porio
P.S. If you want to be my friend in Friendster, click the link on the tab on the side. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth