Notes from the Author

Dear guys,

I'm thinking of a secret project that I will do next year. It will be a Blogger blog especially made for the High School Batch 2007. Here I will make spaces for where my classmates can put posts about their lives. They could put their e-mails, Friendster accounts, or anything imaginable. They can have the authority to dress up the blog. This will be the meeting place where our batch can be in touch with each other. I hope they could give feedbacks. Well...

My blog's all dressed up for Christmas! I hope you will all enjoy the fun activities I placed on this blog and my Friendster account (To see my Friendster account, look for "Visit my Friendster profile" on the Friendster tab on this blog.). All of these are courtesy of http://www.pyzam.com/

Hope you will be happy always.

KENNETH

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice idea! Its like a online community/group

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth