Notes from The Author

Dear people,
Things went out really roller-coaster at this particular time. Just last Thursday (11-09-06), I recieved my FIRST Certificate of Merit in my 10 years in CDSI. The certificate is for being the Most Helpful stude in the class for the 2nd Quarter. Maybe it's because I've done a great part in encoding the articles of the first issue of our school paper, the CDSIan Star. Well, I reached till the start of the 6:00 p.m. mark just to finish typing. Maybe it's also of my great help with the Chinese teachers. I'm so happy for it. :-)

I then recieved my grades on Friday (11-10-06). I observed that most of my academic grades were lowered, but still maintained my Chinese grades up. That's why I felt so unsatisfied with these.

Today, I attended the CDSI Family Day. The first thing I did was to attend several check-ups at the free clinic. I had medical and dental check-ups, and blood pressure and Fasting Blood Sugar testings. According to the results, I am very normal, nothing to worry about. I also saw Gabrielle's artworks. They were so colorful and exquisite, no-one can never tell that she is super creative. Also, I attended the PRISAAD Games. More of it when you click here.

Look at the new skin of my blog. Isn't it nice? Well, that's all I can say. Have a nice day.


KENNETH :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth