Notes from The Author

Dear people,


Hi there! Just today, I recieved a letter from ADDU and it said that I passed the entrance examination. Isn't that cool? Well, I'll just study harder to achieve my goals.


Next Monday, I will go back to class in CDSI. Well, wish me luck for the 2nd Reading of Honors! I hope I will not fail this time...


Anyways, Stellar will go to a reformatting stage for the following year. I am still thinking of what changes I would make for my lovely blog. I will share this blog to my batchmates. I am thinking of a blog for our graduating batch, the Batch 2007, so we could connect and share news and insights. I will go through that next year.


So, have a nice time!


KENNETH PORIO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth