Decisions

Dear friends,

I'm still in the process of deciding which subject I should take aside from my major subjects below:
  • CMSC11 (Introduction to Computer Science)
  • CMSC56 (Discrete Mathematical Structures in Computer Science I)
  • MATH26 (Analytic Geometry and Calculus)
I hope not to miss these subjects I'm deciding to choose:
  • AH1 (Dimension of Identity: Understanding Ourselves Through Reading and Writing)
    • The development of advanced communicative competence in English with emphasis on effective reading, writing and listening skills.
  • AH2 (Exploring Ideas Through Academic Writing)
    • Advanced language skills for critical reading and effective writing, with emphasis on the research paper
  • SSP3 (Foundations of Behavioral Sciences)
    • A survey of basic concepts, principles, theories, & methods of the behavioral & the dynamic of social change.
  • MST6 (The Biodiversity Challenge)
    • Present knowledge on biodiversity and its role in the society, with an emphasis on the Philippine setting.
  • MST2 (Foundation of Natural Sciences II)
    • Fundamental concepts, principles and theories of earth & life sciences.
  • PE2 BT (Badminton)
  • PE2 PG (Philippine Games)
  • PE2 MJ (Modern Jazz (Dance))
  • NSTP1-CWTS (National Service Training Program - Citizens' Welfare Training Service)
If any of these are closed, I'll find other open subjects... :-\

Good luck to me.

KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth