A Dose of Medicine


Dear friends,

I hope you were not waiting too much for my latest post. I've been too sickly lately because of LBM (loose bowel movement), headaches, and some fever. Today, I still have to take my medications to address my sickness even here in UP Mindanao. I wasn't allowed to go back in UP Min last Monday because of it. I pray that this would go away immediately; I just can't concentrate a lot if my abdominal pains are just too frequent.

~*~


71%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

I was really shocked after taking the online quiz and posting this widget. Maybe I need a dose of 'medicine' to alleviate my 'addiction' to blogging. <:-( (Help, Ate Tina...)

~*~

I still have to study for the exams and quizzes that will come by in the following days: MST3, MATH17, MST1, SSP2...

The SSP4 exams last Saturday were quite difficult for most of us under Sir Raffy Jones Sanchez. I hope I would not fail, otherwise, so be it. Good luck for our final exams. :-/

~*~


Last Friday, we performed our project in MATH17. Before we perform, Ma'am Mayang (a.k.a. YoungMah in the music scene) did a rap stating to see how good our performances will be; everyone jived with the beat. :-D

All of us did Movie Maker video clips, however, our group did dances, a slide show featuring pictures of the experiences of our batch for this semester, and a song number (we sang "At The Beginning"). :-)

Ma'am Mayang truly enjoyed the whole experience, she was glad to have studes like us.

(See you on MATH26, Ma'am Mayang!)

So, see you around!

KENNETH


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth