A Piece of Relief

Dear Friends,

It's the final week of classes in UP Mindanao.

I am still scared to blog these days because I have lots of debts in my ILC/LRC Account. :-( I recently paid PHP 500.00 just to ease up my debts. From my savings and some generosity from my uncle (who came in our home in Davao for his wedding last Friday (09-21-2007)) and from CDSI through my works in the Chinese Department, I still have quite a number of money fit to survive the last 3 days of classes for the semester.

I am here to make my print works and do this blog post (*sighs*) and make minor changes in my social networks. This is what I will do the last in ILC/LRC before I will go back to my suki Internet café back in Buhangin to do such works and finally touch a PC back at home (soon...).

Anyways, my last (and final) class will be MST3 on Thursday (09-27-2007), 05:30 pm-07:00 pm. After that, I will attempt to go back home. I will try to attend the Teachers' Day Celebration at CDSI on Friday (09-28-2007). (Whew!)

~*~

Next week will be the so-called Hell Week - the Final Examinations in UP Mindanao. Preparations are made to survive this week... Good luck to us all...

!*!

Prepare for the new improved layout of A Stellar Life this October & November 2007! This is for the celebration of the Christmas Season.

See you!

KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth