if 'p' then 'q' but not 'r' only if 's' and 't' if and only if 'u' or 'v'

if a was just a mere thing
and b was only an illusion
and not b implies c
and c is not a
and while d only if c
or e is a constant number
or f was passé
only if g is gravity
then h is just a mere thing
but i is my personality
and j took Vitamin C
or k is a constant
or l look at me
and let m be the slope of my only function
and n was nothing
then o is not taking Vitamin C and i is the slope of my only function.
if p then q but not r only if s and t if and only if u or v
then w, x, y, zzzzzzzz...


KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth