The Final Countdown

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

Dear friends...

It's the last 10 days of May and it's nearing school again.

Updates on my life:

  • I'm been at home most of the summer time and I got the hang of it - switching between CNN and Disney Channel and ABS-CBN is quite fun. Watching CNN makes me much "in-the-know". (Think the natural disasters in Myanmar and Sichuan, China.) Watching Disney Channel shows makes my inner child happy. Watching PBBTE+ (PBB Teen Edition Plus) on ABS-CBN is just as exciting as its previous editions.
  • I'm still deciding on my actions regarding my registration process in UP Mindanao. As of now, the STFAP Website has to release its Second Batch of Bracket Results by the fourth week of May (that's next week, at this time of posting). I will still be thankful if I'm still Bracket C, but Bracket D would be better. If my bracket is not yet released, I may resort to Student Loan (SL) because my student fees may count up to PhP 13,000. I still have to inquire UP Min later on the process of SL. (If my schoolmates could give me tips on SL application, they may reply on my Multiply.) I'll be also applying for third-party scholarships and Student Assistantship (SA) if applicable.
  • I made my blog out of BETA. My CO.NR domain is all functional, I have added the widgets I want to display here and I made my Version Information with a Disclosure Policy. (It's found at the bottom of my blog.) In that way, I have the security to have my blog active. Catch my Anniversary post next week!
  • I am preparing myself on what I have to have on my Second Year in UP Min (hopefully). I am preparing myself to experience Sir Miro, Ma'am Van, Ma'am Mabele, Sir Nilo, Sir Acosta, Ma'am Metch, Sir Redner and... (whatnot, I still don't know who will be the instructor of the GE subject I'll be taking!) Well, books may not be a problem. (We'll still use TC7 for MATH27) I'll just prepare my list of my school supplies I'll be needing.
  • UP Min's General Registration is on June 2 to June 9, 2008. Classes will officially start on June 10, 2008. (Oh God, help me...)
  • I'm waiting for confirmation of my slot in the EBL Dormitory for the approaching academic year. If I'm not lucky, I have to do the hassle of commuting from Buhangin to Mintal. (It takes almost an hour to travel!)
  • I'll wait for further announcements for the Torch Night, the Freshman Night and our BSCS Acquaintance Party. I can't wait to meet the Freshmen! :-D
That's all for now. See you next time!

KENNETH






Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth