Firsts...and Seconds... and Lasts

Tagged by: Ferizia (thanks a lot!)

Participants:Me and Mine | Creative In Me | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Sugar Magnolias | When Silence Speaks | Etc Atbp | Aeirin's Collection | Crissy's Haven | A Stellar Life | You're next


First real job: None yet
First screen name: StellarBoy (as long as I can remember...)
First funeral: My great-grandmother's (when I was just 2 years old)
First pet: A dog
First piercing: None (and will never be)
First tattoo: None (and will never be too)
First credit card: None yet
First kiss(-slash-loveydovey smooch): None yet (WHAT?!!!)
First enemy: A schoolmate older than I am

Last
Last car ride: During New Year's Day
Last kiss: None... I said so!

I am tagging:

lyle / kim / renzy / tina

plus extras...(from ferizia)



It's days before the Second Year of College Life! I can't wait! ....

That's all for now!

KENNETH






Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth