May Splash

Dear friends,

It's May and it's the month of my blog's 2nd Birthday!

Updates on my life:

  • I'm preparing for another year of schooling in UP Mindanao by the first week of June. I'm still not sure about my subjects because some of these (i.e. PHYS 3) have to be rescheduled because our Komsai batch is still quite numerous. (But I doubt we still are numerous by June) (PHYS3 has been initially rescheduled to MONDAYS, 7:00 - 8:00 AM (Section Q)! GRRR! Because of it, laboratory schedules might have to be rescheduled too! Double GRRR!) I'm still undecided about joining AH2/COMM2 because a few only registered for this subject last Pre-Registration and it may be dissolved. I'm almost complete with my SSP (I had 1 (HIST1), 2 (HIST2), 3 (SOCSC1) & 4 (SOCSC2)) and I still have to catch 2 MST subjects (I had 1 (NASC1), 2 (NASC2) & 3 (MATH1)), therefore I may set aside my SSP and MST for 3rd & 4th year and get an AH subject to comply my GE subjects (You need to comply 5 subjects of every domain).
  • I had made Mom's errands here and there, but I succeeded. My mom's grateful for that.
  • This blog is apporoaching it's second year and I want a big bash for my blog.
Got any suggestions for my blog's birthday? Just give me a comment in this post or in the Cbox.

Have a nice day!


KENNETH




">View blog reactions

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth