my.blog_my.life




You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.

If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.



I'm too tired to share tags right now (Sorry, Ate Gagay) , but I'll make sure I'll tag people while I post and if I stumbled on another meme while skimming in my blogroll (even when I'm not tagged), I'll post that but I'll backlink the blogger.


My blog has been here in about two years and I can't imagine that I blog about life. My blog, Stellar Life gave everything that I wanna look for. My blog is a manifestation that I live a life without borders, that I wanna go beyond, move forward, bring out my imagination and my knowledge more.

Being a Life Blogger, I share things my life had offered. I look at variety, not monotony. If many people will see it more, I'll become a better person.

This blog will forever live. This is my blog, my life.


Wanna share your story? I'm tagging these people if they want to share their story on why they are that kind of blogger.

Crissy / Gagay / Glenn / Tina / Lyle
April /



KENNETH






Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth