It's Saturday

Myspace Comments - WooHoo Saturday

Hi there!

I'm at the UPMin IT Kiosk which is now open on Saturday mornings. (WHAT?!) Yes, I'm still at UP Mindanao and we will be having our PE2 BT class every Saturday, 3:00-5:00 pm. That's from a quite-late 5:30-6:30 pm schedule every Tuesdays and Thursdays.


I am about homesick and worried that this "terror sked" from 7:00 am, Monday to 5:00, pm Saturday will turn me to "True Dormer mode", i.e. I will have to do the laundry at the EBL Dorm and be budget-conscious with the meager allowance I receive. :-(

But well, if it's for the sake of my academic life, I'll do my best to prove myself worthy.

Cheers,
KENNETH






Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth