Cuatro

Stumbled from Lyle:

RULE:

What you are supposed to do… and please don’t spoil the fun… Click copy/paste, delete my answers, type in your answers and tag 4 people in your lists!

(A) Four places I go over and over:
- UP
- NCCC Main Magsaysay
- G-Mall
- Bahay namin (ano pa?)

(B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
- CMSC 11 & CMSC 21 e-group
- Multiply peepz
- Friendster peepz
- Blog subscriptions

(C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
- Ate Marichu's
- Foodcove (NCCC Main Magsaysay)
- TAPS (anumang branch)
- Chickies and Patties (Magsaysay)

(D) Four places I’d rather be?
- EBL (tulog, gahut, mag-chitchat sa mga freshies)
- People's Park (i-enjoy ang buhay Dabawenyo)
- Taipei 101 (gusto ko lang)
- Pilipinas (mas gusto ko!)

E) Four people I think will respond:
- Crissy
- Kuya-slash-Sir Glenn
- filipinolifeabroad
- Kuya Kelly

(F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
- CNN Today
- Hannah Montana
- Ano mang Disney Channel Movie na palalabasin...
- Venta5


Smile naman d'yan!


KENNETH






Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth