Introducing: A Stellar Life ME!





What's just really new and exciting on A Stellar Life?





A STELLAR LIFE NOW GOES MOBILE through A STELLAR LIFE Me!


ASL is developing a new site that features all that's in the blog but one that's for Internet-capable mobile phones. ASL integrates its Feedburner RSS Feed to the mobile site through the Mofuse service and put it all into one site:







You can visit a preview of the mobile site on your PC Internet browser by clicking into this link. Through your mobile phone browser, key-in this address, enter, and you're in to enjoy ASL wherever you go!



ASL ME! is still in its starting stage so, it's encouraging to say that you can now visit my blog through this .mobi address rather than accessing it through my .co.nr or blogspot domains when you are through GPRS or 3G Mobile Internet. In this way, you can help improve ASL more and more!



I hope my fellow bloggers will know about this innovation I've just discovered. I wanna tag the following:



Tina // Crissy // Ate Gagay // Renzy (I hope you'll feedburn you blog!) // Allen's Sweetheart // Mommy Ruby // Sir Glenn// Tiara //



Cheers, 

KENNETH













Digg!



Add to Technorati Favorites

Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory








Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth