Freshmen = Potential

It has been four weeks in UP Mindanao as a Junior. I can imagine myself that I have been building up my maturity as a student, as a citizen, and as a whole person. Now in this third year of my stay in UP Mindanao... what's next?

I can clearly see the potential of the new breed of BS Computer Science freshmen. Most of them excel in Math and Science (one of them talks geek...really). Most of them are talented. Most of them are expressive. Most of them are, in most standards, are relatively handsome and pretty. :-) I believe that they can all pass MATH 17 (College Algebra and Trigonometry) like our batch did, I believe, because I can see personalities who are critical enough to think, and with Ma'am Mayang as their teacher, I could attest that they should have F.U.N. in learning Math. (You know, the F.U.N. of SpongeBob SquarePants. LOL)


What's next for these freshmen? Let's see.




KENNETH

(photo credits: McMonde Meliton, Raphael Aguirre)


Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth