Six Unimportant Things

RULES:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.

// a tag from ate Tina.
Six Unimportant Things About Moi
1. I love to check my Yahoo! e-mail once in a while.
2. I fell in love with Strunk and White, and Rosen.
3. I am mesmerised by my blog's new domain.
4. I wanted to munch on Blessing Cookies again in G12 Café.
5. I would like to play the Tower of Hanoi with 64 disks.
6. I love how horrible Half-Life zombies look like without those headcrabs.

Tagging: Gagay, Renzy, Ferizia, Floraine, Tiara, Emjei


See you!



KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth