ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Hello readers!

Another ASL Q&A question from a reader named Lencius Medina Jr.:

I am a one-year old christian but biologically, i am 47 year old. i am an engineer by profession but am currently busy in my walk with Christ. Would you by chance be able to share with me the open-source pdf format of Pastor Noel Akuino Jr Pagsangkap? Is it possible to have it both in English and Cebuano version? Thank you and God bless you.
Thank you, Mr. Medina for asking me this question:


The Cebuano version of Pagsangkap (officially published as a book) is not yet available for release since I have to get permission from Pastor Alkuino for me to produce the PDF version. I could only give you the English version since it is not yet published officially.

Attached to my e-mail reply to you is a copy of "Pagsangkap" ("Equipping the Saints" is its official English title when it will be released as a book) in PDF format. I hope that he would share these wonderful lessons with your friends.

Keep in touch with ASL!



KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth