My Future Decided

I PASSED THE CMSC 57 (Discrete Mathematical Structures in Computer Science II) FIRST LONG EXAMINATION!

I did not expect that God really worked wonders when I prayed to Him to give me guidance for me to pass this exam which covered topics in Sum and Product Rule, Pigeonhole Principle, Inclusion-Exclusion Principle, Combinations, Permutations, and Probability. Although it's not a high score, but at least I got the passing mark.

For you to know, I was one of, more or less, five passers of this exam, of all the 30 students who enrolled in this class. I mean, it's GOD'S GRACE!

I believe as I seek more of His Wisdom, I will gain more knowledge in this time when I return to where my academic weaknesses resided.

The heart of the discerning acquires knowledge;
       the ears of the wise seek it out. (Proverbs 18:15 NIV)



KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth