Think Multivariable

Calculus in more than two variables, and multiple-variable statistics, have been my keen interest while I'm still taking a respite from pure Mathematics majors in UP. A Computer Science major subject I will take eventually (CMSC150: Numerical Symbolic Computations) focuses in numeric computational methods in Computer Science like Numerical Differentiation and Integration, Finite Series, and the like. I also wanted to take a higher Mathematics major, MATH120 (Linear Algebra). I want to explore knowledge in vector fields, linear maps and systems of linear equations - in an advanced manner.

I am already formulating my plans for my Special Problem (a modification of the Thesis) when I am allowed to present. I plan for the following options:
  • Developing the UP Mindanao Integrated Information Management System (UPMIIMS) through a Learning Resource Center Subsystem, focusing on management in instructional materials and equipment management. As a Student Volunteer of the LRC, I wanted to develop this system similar to the iLib system of the UP System, but on a local scope.
  • Developing algorithms and data structures concerning management on the G12 Network Churches - a theoretical approach using databases and statistical analysis. This could be my contribution to the system in which my church is in. I intend not to critique the G12 Vision - I wanted to love it more. Therefore I want to make a big step in developing software.
  • Developing Kuya Bryan Wong's development of a SMS-based system of determining the best jeepney routes to take when going to a particular landmark destination, now extending to the three congressional districts of Davao City.

I do not yet know how God will guide me throughout these later years in my college life. I pray whatever plans God will give me, I shall take it as pleasure for His glory.




KENNETH




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth