High Pressure Area

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

This is not working well!

I've been under tremendous pressure since I started 2011. I'm in pressure with my CS128 project - since I haven't started with coding with the system yet; still defining those functions and constructing those diagrams.

I CAN'T SLEEP WELL!

So this less sleep, more fatigue gets me in the way of succeeding this project. I don't know how to come up with it.

And with my ENG 10 paper, I have to define my variables for my research and do my best to conduct the surveys I'm intending to do. I CAN'T SLEEP WELL!!!

Oh, the PRESSURE.

Oh, the FATIGUE.

Oh, the PRESSURE.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

How will I stop this menace? 




KENNETH

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth