Ad-Rich...and Still Stellar

Dear friends,

I'm here at the UP Mindanao IT Kiosk, a newly-opened computer center in this University. Here, my Internet Fee, included in the Miscellaneous Fees (for us freshies), is applied here, i.e. free access to computer services for the first 20 hours unlike ILC/LRC ( >:-( ). After that, I have to pay Php 15.00 an hour. Thank God for TOFI and the Administrative Order PERR-07-86 by Prexy (that's the colloquial term for "President") Roman. (but I'm still not happy for the increase of tuition. grrr...).


I am now a Student Volunteer at the Interactive Learning Center/Learning Resource Center of UP Mindanao. Now, I now have working loads. However, since it's Volunteer Work, I don't really have a pay for this kind of work.

I am still waiting for OSA's announcement for Student Assistantships for this semester that I applied. I hope that I'll be hired.


I want to have some revenues, so I posted Advertisements here in this blog. It is courtesy of Adverlets.com and Xpango.com. I am now happy that this blog can produce money. Soon, I will apply for Google AdSense and when I will be at the right age and time, I will put PayPal on my plans. These applications may be made for the 2nd Anniversary of my Blog.


Help me be more Stellar. God bless!

KENNETH

P.S. I posted a widget "The ComSci Life (courtesy of Fievanni)". These are photos of our batch while we live life as studes. Enjoy!

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth