Among the Christmas Spirit

Dear friends,

It's almost Christmas and it's the last week of classes for the year 2007 here in UP Mindanao.

It was another time to answer examinations, and this week, all my major subjects had their First Long Examination! Gosh, I've studied very well for this!

During the MATH26 examination last Tuesday, I was still too overwhelmed by my colds (It was RAINING HARD the whole day)...and I can't concentrate well. So, I was not very confident enough with my answers on solving the worded problems, especially the problem about solving the distance on a point from a suspension bridge through the parabolic form of hanging cables between its towers... :-s

During the CMSC11 examination last Wednesday, I was far too worried on my other classes that will come that day (SSP3, MST2) that I did much cramming for that examinations. However, at least I felt OK during the exams...and I answered early, feeling confident... :-)

During the CMSC56 examination last Thursday (yesterday), I was very confident enough for that exam that I just reviewed the notes a little (since there were no classes other than CMSC56). However, the exam was like it was forever! Making those truth tables and proofs on the rules of logical equivalence and the rules of inference made my mind a lot like dizzy. Luckily, I was one of the students who finished early... (*sighs*)


Today's the last day of staying here in UP Mindanao and later this afternoon, we will celebrate Christmas here by having KASADYA - the annual lantern festival of UP Mindanao. In other units of UP, like Diliman, they call their lantern festival PAROLAN - named after the traditional Filipino Christmas lantern, the parol, shaped like a star signifying the star that shone over the place where our Lord Jesus Christ was born.

Our KASADYA will start with a parade from the Mintal Gymnasium through the Holy Spirit Medical Clinic and through the Sitio Basak Road, in which we will end at the Administration Building. Then we will have a program displaying the parols of the colleges, the admin offices, the student councils (USC, CHSS-SC, CSM-SC) and neighboring groups along the University. It will surely be a colourful celebration.

This Sunday, December 16, will be the start of the Misa de Gallo, the traditional series of novena masses before Christmas Day. Because of my interest again to celebrate this tradition, I will try my very best to complete this series. Wish me luck! ;-)


Have a Blessed Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you all!


KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth