In the Holiday Spirit...

Dear friends,

Merry Christmas

More Comments at pYzam.com

May you have a blessed time with your family and friends this Holiday season.



Had fun with making mag covers through MagMyPic:

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Subscribe to Time Magazine at an 86% discount!


UP Mindanao Oblation...

Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com

Subscribe to Seventeen Magazine at a 67% discount!

LOVE...by Komsai...

that's all for now... more when I'm back in school, perhaps.



It has been a great Christmas this year. I had completed the Simbang Gabi (what a blessing), I had a visit to the newly-opened "People's Park" here in Davao City (the site formerly known as the PTA Grounds), had a great time during the KASADYA, UP Min's Lantern Parade, and had a visit back in CdSI for their Christmas party (the free ice cream that the school prexy, Mrs. Virginia Lui, was offering was truly rewarding to the studes! (I just remembered those good ol' days...) )

I won't be into the details today, since I'm still preparing for the days ahead. I had been out from the blogosphere for almost a week, but I'll assure you that this New Year, a new Stellar Life blog will be out. I'll plan again for a BETA release for the new look, new URL of my blog by the year 2008.

God Bless You! Have a blessed New Year.


KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth