Work...definitely

Dear friends,

I'm here at the counter of the Interactive Learning Center/Learning Resource Center at UP Mindanao. I'm currently working as a Student Volunteer here. I write in the Logbooks of students who come here to use the services of the Centers. It is actually my first time to work here.

Yesterday, I went home to celebrate my mother's birthday. She is now 39 years old and she still is happy about her life. Back home, we had a rather large salu-salo with the family. My cousin visited us too to celebrate. It was actually a wonderful experience since it was a surprise to my mother that I came home to celebrate her big day.

Well, life is good here. This ends my short post for now. Cheerio!


KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth