Notes from the Author




Dear people,

It's December! No class today! (Our president moved the "regular holiday" (Bonifacio Day) to today.) Well, I was very skeptical on posting but I'm sure you will be surprised by the thing I had last month:

-Last November 18, I gave birth to my Friendster account. Then I was instantly sent a message from my adviser, Teacher Kenneth Razo:

How are you? Im fine and very much suprised when i open my mail. How did you know my profile? From whom???? Ken, always remember that i am here, ready to help you. But there is one thing i want you to do - control your emotions. Ignore those people who laugh at you. Believe in yourself. You are smart and great, bear it in your mind always. Dont be afraid to change. See the brighter side of life. Seek the guidance of the Lord everytime you make decisions. I salute you!!!!

Here I recieved numerous invites from my batchmates. In just a week, I have 28 friends now.

-I set a new record for having the most number of posts this year. (I'm so good!)

-CDSIAN Star is here in CdSI, but will be released on the next Friday, Dec. 8. (Explanation on The Diary, as told by KB4U on the week of December 4)

-My blog is facelifted, thanks to http://www.pyzam.com/

-I got average scores during the Long Test

-I had a hard time mastering the steps for the Field Demo next Friday, Dec. 8

-...and so much more.

Well, I had a very challenging month... If you want to inquire about more of my experiences, post a feedback. I will be glad to reply.

Advanced Merry Christmas!

KENNETH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth