Notes From the Author

Dear friends,

I had a very bad week.

My projects were stacking up in a pile and I couldn't concentrate a lot. I got headaches, coughing spells and some sort of temporary insomnia.

Well, I was really into the techie side this week because I visited the Internet café four times in a week; this is my fourth time! :-) Also, my mission in the Internet café was to type the English project. How tiring. :-(

Well, if you want to send feedbacks at either at my Friendster or at this page, I will be glad to reply.

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

KENNETH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth