Notes from the Author

Dear friends,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Last December 15, 2006, I started to join in the Simbang Gabi. I was really happy to experience this because this is my first time to try to complete the 9-day celebration of Masses. I hope and pray that I can complete this on the 23rd.

Last December 20, 2006 (that's yesterday, Wednesday, prior to this post), I joined the CDSI Christmas Party. There we had a very fun program that afternoon. (Well, it was hosted by Mikko G. and Meighan S., very funny tandem :-p) I saw that it was a rock concert rather than a "gathering". Anyways, I got my temper rages again that night. When we had our salu-salo in the school grounds, I got to sneak into some of my classmates and started picking some food. One of my classmates then said, "Nagsingit si Kenneth, oh! P***** i***!" Then I got my tantrums and there I go, the temperature has just got to the boiling point again...


But well, the situation was cooled down when I got advices from my adviser. Well... thanks, Teacher Ken :-)


So, let's look forward to the Christmas Vacation. God Bless and have a Merry Christmas!


KENNETH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth