Notes from the Author

Dear people,

This will be my year-end message for this year 2006. I am really happy that I made this far.

Well, this Christmas break was really a SUPER experience! I attended the Simbang Gabi, which I completed them all. The information about this wonderful experience was recorded in The Diary.

I took a large amount of time in the Internet café to access my e-mail, my Friendster and this Blogger blog. I just can't explain why I did this. Maybe I'm just happy to be really connected to the world.

I subscribed to Yahoo! Answers. There I asked this question that has kept me in the low for such a long time. Click here to read the article about this question in The Diary. Click here to access the question in Yahoo! Answers. (Please disregard the false info about me). If you wanna see more of my questions, look for the Yahoo! Answers Bar in this blog.
(You know what, Yahoo! Answers really brought good info to me. I am really blessed!)

I visited the residence of one of my paternal aunts in the province (specifically Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte) for the first time. The ride was pretty long and bumpy, but it was a great experience seeing more of the rural environment in that part of Davao del Norte.

I spent a lot of times visiting Gaisano Mall of Davao. Nakakainis kung iisipin na ang dami kong inaatupag doon sa mall; bili dito, bili doon, hay naku! Nakakapagod bumili ng pamasko. (Sa Mama ko galing ang mga utos.) Pero, I just spent time "window shopping" at the items na gusto kong bilhin when I will be in college.
If I will be in the University of the Philippines - Mindanao, 'yan talaga ang magiging oras na malalaki ang gastos kasi MALAYO - nasa Bago Oshiro kasi ang UP-Mindanao! Wala na'ng problema kung nasa Ateneo de Davao University ako - it's just accessible, 'di ba?

Hoy!
You're speaking Tagalog na! Anyways, I just visited my maternal grandpa's house in Carmen, Davao del Norte. I am just happy that they're happy receiving the lovely gifts from my Mama.

Well, tomorrow's another year. The year 2006 will never come back again, but it memories will linger on.

Happy New Year and May the Almighty God Bless You! Amen.

Your friend,
KENNETH
Digg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth