Notes from the Author


Dear Friends,
Our Foundation Day Field Demo presentation was very AWESOME! We really had a great time performing the dance. We were really praised by everyone.
The first issue of our school paper, CDSIan Star, is now out. I thanked the Lord, our God, for the guidance that He gave to me. Now the fruit of my labor has been realized. (Check out my eXclusive! post in The Diary, as told by KB4U.)
I also saw the latest edition of our yearbook, The Ignatians 2006. The yearbook is now fusing the two departments, the Elementary and High School Department. Quite nice, but if you ask for more about this, I would say that there are design flaws and slight errors. In general, I will rate the yearbook 91.15%.
I had a bad experience. My emotions flared up again because of my classmates' antics. The labeled me a gesture as "mabaho", with bad odor. I got the emotional instability again that I just suddenly said offensive words.When the top of the emotions stroke on me, I shouted in the building, in front of the school director. I was ashamed and I was just sent to Teacher Vines to cool down the situation. Thanks, Teacher Vines!
The newest blog in my series, A Stellar Friend, is made through Friendster. To check it out, click here!
So, that's all for now! God bless you!
KENNETH

Comments

tina said…
Glad you had a good time while presenting. :)

OT: prior to your reply or comment i dont speak their language. I know a bit... but not entirely. :P yay. buti ka pa you know how to speak. :P ahihi

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth