Notes from The Author

Dear guys...

I'm back to school!

Well, CDSI was still in shape during my comeback, and still is.

In the last 3 days (yes, it includes today, Saturday!), I had some jumpstarts because our teachers were making thing so we could help ourselves lift our grades so we could graduate. It's the fourth quarter of our school year and we should do things quick.

Well, things were A-OK. Nothing bad happened.

Currently, I'm making major decisions on reformatting this blog and promoting this. I'd like you to put suggestions... (please, Ms. Tina, give me suggestions!)

So, won't you be part of my group?

KENNETH

Digg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth