Notes From the Author

Dear friends,

It was a rather "snapshot" week...

Monday, we had our first assembly for the year 2007. Good thing nothing bad had happened. :-) In our English time, we started with our project, a mini-thesis. I thought of a topic

Tuesday, we had our first part of the yearbook pictorial. I felt great when I wore my toga and took a picture. :-) Well, during the candid pictorial, I did a daring pose - astig, I should say. :-P

Wednesday, nothing unusual...

Thursday, we have the next part of the yearbook pictorial, the class picture. Just OK...

Friday, we had the pictorial of school clubs and orgs. Anyways, we also had the 3rd Reading of Honors. Thank God I made it to the Top 5. I thougt that I could be a possible member of the Honor Roll during our Graduation. :-)

So, that's all for now. See you tomorrow for a complete entry.

KENNETH

Digg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth