Memories of CDSI: The Campus

Hello! I am now a fresh graduate of Colegio de San Ignacio. Now, I have to live up to a new chapter in this life of mine...college.

But I still think the memory of my Alma Mater would never leave my heart and mind. This institution really moulded me to someone I am now - a true person, an upright person.

I want to share these photos with you.


This is the original building of Colegio de San Ignacio, still standing strong for over 10 years. This is where I stayed during my elementary days. Here I was developed into a student ready to face many challenges life would bring. Here I lived up to Ignatian spirituality, being maka-Diyos, makatao at makakalikasan.




These were my final classrooms in CdSI, the IV-Saint Augustine room and the IV-Saint Benedict room, located in the High School building. Here, we, the Batch 2007, shared a common connection, a connection far stronger than the strongest chain the Earth could make. Here, I learned numerous things. Here, I learned how to love my batchmates whom I had no trust to them before. Here, I became a new person.
In my next posts, I want to share another set of photos in which it contains some personalities I looked up to.

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth