Thy Will Be Done...

Dear readers,

It's too much!


My Papa won't understand why did I make this blog. Am I feeding too much information to the Net? Doesn't he understand what a "blog", "weblog" or "online journal" is? Doesn't he understand how most blogs look like? Are they only contain news, reviews, and literaries?
Papa, MY BLOG IS ABOUT EXPRESSION, but I know it's too much. I should not let you down. I understand.

Anyways, in my last post, I said that I may enter into UP in Mindanao. That word meant it is not sure, really. I have some matters to worry about, especially in the financial side. I applied for their Socialized Tuition & Financial Assitance Program (STFAP). I'm worried that if I am not granted this, I would not be entering UP again. I will be then in Holy Cross of Davao College. Not bad for them; it's OK for me, too. I plan to enter into Communication Arts, Mass Communication or BSEd- English in this institution, perhaps.
If it is God's will, His will be done.

KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth