Start of Something New...

I've been thinking lately about my blogs. This is what I'm planning to do:

1. In this blog, A Stellar Weblog, I plan to put reviews and more..., like Ate Tina's Espresso Break. I would make it as a "segment". I plan to name it "See-Lip" because you have to 'see' and you use your 'lips' (in your mind, for instance) to "voice-out" your expressions in a particular movie, TV show, or publication (books, magazines, etc.). Therefore you come up with a word that sounds like the Tagalog word "silip", which means "to peek through". :-)

2. My private blog, My Private Talks, looks somewhat nasty because of its posts. I think that posting offensive words could ruin my life (naturally...) But who cares? >:-(

3. My Friendster blog, A Stellar Friend, is still in need of improvement. I'll think of posting tags to my Friendster friends to value their prescence. :-D

More of my plans in the following posts.


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth