SOMETHING TO SHARE: Variety...

Dear Friends,


Life is so rewarding, but it can have a big price to pay...
But, I can still go on...


Let me share some photos with you.

This is Hannah dela Cruz and Magion Bracil. The nicest girls of our class, Saint Augustine. They are really malambing to all.

BE HANNAH'S FRIENDSTER FRIEND! CLICK HERE

BE MAGION'S FRIENDSTER FRIEND! CLICK HERE or CLICK HERE



On the left is Regine Joy Leong, one of my classmates in St. Aug. She's a truly lovely person. On the center is Chenny Marie Lim, from Saint Benedict. She's in-love with Jan Baltazar Reyes (hidden behind), one of my classmates, too. They are oh-so-cute lovey-doveys... :-p







BE JAN'S FRIENDSTER FRIEND! CLICK HERE








On the top left is Juric Pontanos, from St. Ben. Quite a frank person, but he is truly caring. Below him is Gabrielle delos Santos, from St. Aug. Very talented, indeed. On the right of me is Chares Doyo, from St. Ben. A very friendly person. No barkada-tripping is complete without mall-strolling (and shopping). :-))

BE JURIC'S FRIENDSTER FRIEND! CLICK HERE or CLICK HERE

BE GABRIELLE'S FRIENDSTER FRIEND! CLICK HERE


BE CHARES' FRIENDSTER FRIEND! CLICK HERE




This may be the institution that I will conquer. Guess what is this? This is the University of the Philippines in Mindanao, in Mintal, Tugbok District, Davao City. The campus is truly far from civilization. It is because of its great distance from the city proper. When I visited here in the last two days, I spent at least 80 pesos just to go here and back to my home. I thought of staying at their dormitory, just to experience independence. I pray that my admission will be greatly fulfilled in here. (I do like their architecture and silent atmosphere, for instance.)

VISIT THEIR WEBSITE!

This is Hero, my Japanese Spitz dog. I truly love his white fur and good behaviour. He is really malikot and playful. Though he may look cute, he can be aggresive to other people; i.e., the people he doesn't know. (Don't worry, a big picture of him will be posted next time.)













I am still making changes to this blog 'cause I won't dare to miss a single moment recieving such comments from this person named Kristina Marie Suelto. She's quite older than I am. (She's currently 19.) I read her blog, Life is Abundant, regularly while I'm on Blogger. It is such a WONDERFUL blog to see. A true girl who creatively makes her life...well...abundant. :-D I am truly inspired to improve my blog because of her. Because of her, I changed a lot of content into this blog ('Kita mo naman, 'no?) I will truly remember her and her blog.



My life in the Net won't be ABUNDANT without this girl. To her...



A BIG POT OF GRATITUDE TO YOU!



MAY THE ALMIGHTY WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU ALWAYS.



I hope her friends can come visit my blog of mine to inspire me more. I hope my batchmates and friends can come see it too.

Do not hesitate to visit her blog! CLICK HERE!

BE TINA'S FRIENDSTER FRIEND! CLICK HERE or CLICK HERE



God Bless You! Have a nice day.



KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth