SPECIAL eXclusive!: My Blog Series is Way Too Personal

PARENTAL
ADVISORY
THIS BLOG SERIES MAY CONTAIN
EXPLICIT CONTENT

From Go-Quiz.com

Yes, this blog series may REALLY contain explicit content...


In my last post in Diary Plus ! , my father told me about this blog series of mine and asked me about how to register to Blogger. However, just yesterday, at this time of posting, my father (and now, my mother), reminded me of the sensitive contents found in my blogs.

They told me that my blogs were good-looking, but some of its entries were "backstabbing". I tend to hit people with my words. For instance, I tend to let down of myself when I say " I feel down because 'I fought with someone again' or 'I had confrontations with this particular person'"
I made gossips about certain persons who weren't nice at me. I could even share certain things that I shouldn't really share - at all.

Now, I have decided to REALLY CHANGE EVERYTHING! I plan to alter some content on this blog. I have made private the Diary Plus, now in its new name My Private Talks. I plan to remove some posts on A Stellar Friend.

I should not have let my blogs be my outlet of my immaturity.

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth