Back Home...

Dear Friends,

The First Semester of the Academic Year 2007-2008 has finally ended. It is now the Semestral Break. It is finally a time to rest for a while, while another semester comes by.

I checked my acquainted bloggers:

Renz Bulseco shared his experiences on that semester... (nice, boy!)

Ate Tina Suelto met Dr. Lim Siow Jin, the owner of DXN Pharma, in Malaysia (truly Asia...)

Mikko Gonzalo shares his insights on the Pacquiao-Barrera fight, and Dengue.

(well, that's about it for a while...)







Renz just commented on the CBox. He said that I'll be careful for MST4... and my layout's too early for X-Mas. (blah-blah)

Well, Renzy Benzy, I should have taken MST2(NaSc2) or MST6, but due that these MST subjects closed during the pre-registration period (*I was late in pre-registering.), MST4 was the remaining open subject. Just for the sake of "challenging" myself, I signed in for this subject. However, this regular registration period by November, I will try to cancel MST4 (Dr. Rasco's) and register to MST2 (Nanola/Talde's) or MST6 ((*outgoing) Dean Antonio R. Obsioma's) class. :-/

[Note: I planned for a AH-SSP-MST layout for my GE courses (like I had during this past semester).]

In addition, my layout is just a pre-Christmas thing. The header image will be periodically changed and widgets will be rearranged and whatnot. Don't worry, Renzy Benzy, things will be alright. :-)




Back here in Buhangin, I went to CDSI to do typing jobs at the Chinese Department. It was really reminiscent of my days that I was still studying at CDSI. During those days I was in CDSI last week, I managed to see the Science Fair and the Intramurals. It was really festive. (sighs) It was a great exprience remembering these activities back in my High School Alma Mater.




I have to go back to UP to check-out in the dormitory, get my classcards for grades, and settle my accounts for the next semester. I hope I can still be in UPMin... :-)



Well, that's about it now. See you around!

KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory









Love my post? SUBSCRIBE TO A Stellar Life FEEDS today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth