Sigh Until I Feel Alright...

Dear friends,

It's mid-October and I am still uncertain about my grades on the following subjects:

  • SSP4 (Social, Economic and Political Thought)
  • AH3 (Effective Speech Communication)
  • MST1 (Foundations of Natural Science 1 (Chemistry & Physics))
  • MST3 (Mathematics for General Education)

I mean, I still don't have the classcards on all my GE subjects (except SSP2 (Asia and The World)), therefore I'm still uncertain on my GWA (general weighted average)... I will get the other classcards during the Registration Period on November 5-12, 2007.

To update you on my grades, here they are below:

  • MATH17 (College Algebra and Trigonometry) [5 units] - 2.50
  • SSP2 (Asia and The World) [3 units] - 2.75
  • PE1 (Foundations of Physical Fitness) *it is not counted in the GWA* [(2) units] - 1.50

I wanna go back to UPMin to settle matters...

  • Check my debts in my ILC/LRC account
  • Return the key to my previous room in EBL Dormitory
  • Know the payments for the next semester
  • Get the classcards of my other subjects (if available in the College Secretary's Office of CHSS & CSM)
  • Inquire the Office of Student Affairs on Student Assistanship and open scholarships for the next semester.



Anyways, like Renz posted on his blog, I think this month-long semestral break sucks. Really. I stick on my house all-day just watching TV, clean the house, eat, and sleep... :-( Walay kalingawan.

But, this semestral break will make me make up my mind for the next semester...another time for challenges.

See you!

KENNETH

Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth