Livin' It U.P.!

Dearie friends,

This is a repost of Renz Bulseco's post. It was a Friendster bulletin of one of Renzy's friends. (Happy Anniversary to your blog pala, Renzy! :-D )

  1. Anong student number mo? 2007-***** (Can't tell...for security reasons)
  2. Anong first choice course mo? My first choice course/degree program I wrote in UP's Form 1 (UPCAT Application Form) was BA English in UP Mindanao.
  3. Second choice mo? BS Computer Science, UP Mindanao (*My second choice campus is UP Visayas-Cebu. I chose BS Psychology (Hello, Sir Raffy Sanchez!).)
  4. Anong course mo ngayon? BS Computer Science in UP Mindanao (I just love InfoTech!)
  5. Nag-shift ka ba? Nope. I love CompSci! It's great to be an I.T. Isko!
  6. Naka Dorm ka ba? Yup. I have stayed in UP Min's Elias B. Lopez Dormitory.
  7. Gusto mo bang mag-Dorm? Definitely yes. It's because it practices my discipline. Living in EBL means a lot of discipline and a strong spirit to overcome odds: clogged toilets, water interruptions, busted electrical appliances, etc. Also, I can get along with people and acquaint/befriend them. I even befriended the Dorm Manager, the Nurses, the Houseparents, and even the Housekeepers.
  8. Naka UNO ka ba? No, not yet...
  9. Eh, nake TRES? I don't know yet...hindi ko pa nakuha ang class cards ng iba kong classes. (Coming Soon! hehe)
  10. Eh, SINGKO? I hate 5.0! I don't wanna have 5.0! (...)
  11. Ilang units ka ngayon? 18 units for the 2nd Semester.
  12. May scholarship ka ba? Yup, STFAP pa nga lang...
  13. Nangarap ka bang maging Cum-Laude? Yup. I will strive hard to reach my goals. But if God declares it otherwise, I'll respect it.
  14. Fave prof mo ngayon? Umm...she's not yet a Professor, she's still an Instructor. She's known in the music industry as "YoungMah". (Guess n'yo na?) She's Ms. May Anne Mata! (Yey!)
  15. Worst prof? No comment.
  16. Fave subjects mo? MATH17, AH3 and SSP4.
  17. Worst subjects? No comment.
  18. Paboritong kainan? Aling Marichu's! (:-D)
  19. Magkano pamasahe mo sa taxi? Quote Renz's statement. ('Di uso ang taxi.)
  20. Lagi kang nasa Library? Not quite, but it's a perfect place to have study sessions with my fellows.
  21. May crush ka ba sa campus? No comment.
  22. Anu-ano ang PE subjects mo? PE1 pa lang. May take PE2-Chess next sem.
  23. Pinakapaborito mong PE mo? Interesado ako sa PE2-Modern Jazz.
  24. Kamusta naman ang block mo? Masaya, enjoy kasama...dahil lahat approachable at matatalino talaga! :-D
  25. Memorized mo ba ang Alma Mater song niyo? Siyempre! Kung 'di ka makabayan at matapang, hindi mo maging memorisado ang "UP Naming Mahal", 'di ba?
  26. Varsity member ka ba? No, not yet.
  27. Naka-perfect ka ba ng exam? Wala pa. I usually fail, but I believe perfection is done by a number of failures.
  28. Naka-itlog ka na ba sa quiz niyo? One quiz in MATH17. But, golly, how can I pass MATH17 kung hindi ko pasado ang FINAL Exam?
  29. Ano ka mas enjoy, high school or college? COLLEGE LIFE IS ENJOYINGLY GREAT. High School Life is too bad for me. *end of statement*
  30. Sino pinaka-close mo sa block? Wala pa akong nakaka-close sa ngayon. (I repeat, "sa ngayon.")
  31. Sinong best buddies mo? ALL OF THEM...
  32. May ayaw ka ba sa block mo? No comment.
  33. Sino? No comment.
  34. Sino ang pinakamagulo sa klase ninyo? No comment. Pero, all I can say is that we are just doing plain FUN!




So, that's all for now. See you in November!


KENNETH


Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory





Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth