A Mind Thinking on What's Next

Dear Friends,

It's another time of blogging. Here are some blog news for you:















I was interested on KC Concepcion's commercial stint in ABS-CBN's Boto Mo, Ipatrol Mo! Campaign for the 2007 Barangay and SK (Sangguniang Kabataan) Elections. This will surely bring out more of the campaign on youth movement on the elections.










Anyways, these were the things I did during the first half of the semestral break (and my way to entertain myself):



  1. Watching TV and tuning in to CNN. (I got bored of local free TV that I got so interested watching CNN. I wonder why I got so entertained on breaking news, weather reports and specials...blah, blah...)

  2. Do social networking and blogging whenever I step into an Internet café. (This is where I pour out my expressionism.)

  3. Eat whatever viand last breakfast is left on the plate for lunch. (May natitira talagang ulam sa plato after breakfast since Mama cooks more than what my siblings will take with them for lunch.)

  4. Visit my high school Alma Mater, Colegio de San Ignacio. (I go there para magkamustahan sa mga teachers ko and do typing jobs in the Chinese department. (since it's near our house...a ten-minute walk will do))

  5. Sketch drawings. (I made it a hobby since elementary days to vent out my expressions whenever I'm home.)

(that's all for now...)






KENNETH



Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory














Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth