Convictions of the StellarBoy (Part 1)




What made this semester so meaningful?

Three semesters have passed by and... a quote from Renzy Benzy about his BSB life:

Three semesters had passed and I had just realized one important thing: I have made a wise decision on choosing my path in college. I didn’t regret of taking BS Bio, even how tedious the life is. Being a Bio student is not that easy and it’s not a joke. Aside from making risky decisions, one is highly susceptible of any kind of sickness due to accumulated stress.

How about me? I also realised that important thing Renzy said. I also made a wise decision on choosing my path in college. I never regretted that I took BS ComSci, no matter how tedious this life is. ComSci ain't an easy one...never, ever a joke. All risks on conquering any challenge may come to fore a time to rest from the accumulated stress.

In my High School life, I was stuck between these career paths: computers and linguistics. I don't know if my NCAE results reflected it right. I'm in for investigative careers: but I'm still stuck if I would become a computer system analyst or an anthropologist. (BA Anthropology was my 3rd option in UPMin, if BSCS or BA English would not qualify) Every time I am still backfired that I have a thing for language: but what type of language? The machine language or the natural language? I'm in for deep thinking, but where will I use my deep thinking for? The theoretical analysis of computers or the theoretical analysis of the society through communication?

Whatever it was, I pushed through my decision to take BS Computer Science in UP Mindanao.

More on the next posts...




KENNETH






Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth