Convictions of the StellarBoy (Part 2)



Academic life is tedious and a lot of bloodshedding, but definitely fun.

I was a little intimidated with MATH17 (College Algebra and Trigonometry) at first glance. In my high school days, Math was not really my forte, but I had to conquer it in college.

But what had influenced me to love Math? It's the music and the smarts of YoungMah - Ms. May Anne Mata.






Her passion for UP and her music made me wanna raise up my love for UP more. It's always awe-inspiring for me. During our last session, where we had a presentation per group about what's good about Math, Ma'am Mayang, as we call her, did a rap as a finale presentation. We, as an audience had a great time.


I hope that the freshies would love her, too, 'cause she's their MATH26 instructor next semester.



As my Komsai life progresses, I just thought that the road would be smoother along the way. CMSC 11 and CMSC 56 were fairly easy. MATH26, because of inspiration, still gave me a 3.0. I absorbed along the C language and all the Logic Inferences and all the concepts of Limits very well, but as I went into CMSC 21 and CMSC 57 and STAT 1 and PHYS 3 and MATH 27, I was in Waterloo, and still am.

Major subjects loaded me up. I can't even think of what to prioritise, so, I wasn't absorbing every lesson well.

Linked lists are still confusing for me. Newton's Law of Motion and Hooke's Law are still uncertain for me. Integration techniques are still mind-boggling for me.

However, in lieu of every confusions and doubts, God is with me all the way.

More on the next posts.



KENNETH






Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory




Subscribe to 'A Stellar Life' Feeds Today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth