HAPPY BIRTHDAY!: More About Me...

Dear friends,


www.mp3-codes.com


On this special day, I want to share more of me. Read on.
(Note: the format came from Renz's blog.)

Name: Kenneth Bernejay Hermosilla Porio

Birthday: The twenty-ninth day of June in the year 1991. That is on the day of Saturday.

Time of Birth: 08:25 pm - local time; 00:25h GMT

Events during my birthday: Vizconde Massacre, Cory Aquino as Philippine Prexy...

Age: 16

Zodiac Sign: if Western Astrology, Cancer; if Chinese Astrology, Goat

Dogs or Cats?: Dogs and cats. All are lovely and adorable, if taken good care of.

Location: Davao City, Region XI, Republic of the Philippines

Colour: 100% Kayumanggi

Ancestral Blood: 50% Cebuano, 25% Boholano, 25% Waray. (as far as I can remember) Therefore, I'm all Bisaya, though born Dabawenyo.

Hair Colour: 100% black

Height: 5 feet 7 inches...

Weight: 180 pounds...

Favourite subject: English, Information Technology (Computers), History, Chinese, Science (particularly Chemistry and Physics), Mathematics (particluarly Algebra and Statistics)...

Least Favourite Subject: N/A (for now...)

Favourite Colours: Blue, Yellow, Green... colours of nature

Last seen at: The University of the Philippines in Mindanao... I'm anywhere in the campus

Greatest Asset: Chinese proficiency, great English writing skills, love of literature, and a fun-loving and highly-disciplined disposition.

Define L-O-V-E: Love is one of the great virtues of man; a God-given right.

Confessions: I get moody and snobbish at times and I am sometimes picky when making friends. I am super disciplined with time that I can sleep as late as possible but wake up super early.

Sleeping Hours: 10:00 p.m. - 05:00 a.m. during ordinary school days, 11:30 p.m. - 05:30am during Summer and non-school days (may include a 02:30 p.m. - 04:00 p.m. siesta), 12: 00 a.m. - 04:30 a.m. during examinations.

Greatest Regret: I lost personal friends my age during High School, so I resort to social networks in the Internet.

Vices: I am quite disorganised with things, but I keep not to be today, since I'm living in a dormitory.

Things that I could be proud off: I'm 100% clean, I don't smoke (because I'm sensitive to CO (i.e. Carbon Monoxide)), I don't drink alcohol (I don't like the taste either (and my faith is against it), and I choose my friends WISELY (picky, picky, picky...)

Favorite TV Series: I'm not that familiar with foriegn TV series, but ABS-CBN Primetime shows rock!

Motto in life: "Be a righteous person, say good words, do good deeds, and make a world of difference. "


~*~

Life is sure happy on my birthday. I am greatly proud that I'm still living in this world. I am truly a blessing from God.

See you on the next posts! Have a nice day!

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth