HOW AM I?

Dear friends,

I Googled myself in the Net and saw several hits. First came in Google was this blog. I can't imagine that! Next came my Friendster account. The hits that followed were about my replies in blog posts. :-)

Actually, the one that amazed me most is the countries that visited my blog. The one that topped were, of course, the Philippines. Next to our country is the United States of America, United Kingdom, Canda, and Macedonia(?!) (oooh...even bloggers in this country are fond of my blog.) :-)). I thank the people reading my blog all over the world. You are really the best! Let's not forget to thank our Pinoy kababayans too. Tangkilikin natin ang sariling atin!

I want to appreciately thank this guy, Mr. Renz Bulseco, a 1st Year BS Biology student in UP Min, who appreciated my posts. Thank you very much, Renz! I love your blog!

Thanks to April too, for greeting me for my birthday on Friday.

~*~

More wishes...

3. To learn more of myself to improve it and to share what I have to others. I now really crave to teach Chinese to other people. :-)

4. To experience a holistic kind of learning experience on my stay in UP and to keep the legacy that my Alma Mater, Colegio de San Ignacio, has given to me.

5. To learn more virtues that I may experience in this 16th year of existence.

That's all I can say. :-)

~*~

Tomorrow, the Transformers live action film will be released in theatres. That made me nostalgic in watching the 1980's TV animation series once more. :-) Love the Autobots, but I appreciate the Decepticons more... hard core sila! :-P

...but I may not watch it for now. I'm still studying... 0:-)

So, that's all for now... see you on the eve of my SUPER BIRTHDAY!!!

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth