On the Eve of My Birthday...

Dear friends,

Today's the eve of my 16th birthday. I am very excited of the people who will greet me on this special event of my life. :-)

A while ago, we joined in the whole UP Mindanao community and the 11th RCPG in planting trees to make a natural perimeter fencing of the UP Min campus. This is also to help preserve the natural resources in the area. A contract will be produced, to be given to each one of us people of the UP Min community, to prove that we will take care of the saplings and make these last for many generations of iskolar ng bayan to come.

~*~

At MATH17 class, Ma'am May Anne Mata discussed about our 2nd Problem Set, which was about Polynomials. Many were quite confused but then understood more after Ma'am Mayang taught more of the lesson. :-) Our 2nd Long Examination will be on Tuesday.

Note: I Googled her and found her super-cool Friendster account (nyahahaha), her news about being Cum Laude in UP Min, etc. Check it out, yo! B-)

~*~

At SSP4 class, Sir Raffy Sanchez was surprised that we were so tired and inactive on his class. (mainly because rain poured hard at that time) :-( We were discussing about Saint Augustine and nothing seemed to be working out right.

~*~

I managed to go home by Friday, but I have to go back to UP on Saturday to meet each other for the Acquaintance party. *sighs*...hectic skeds...

Anyways, join me on my 16th Birthday tomorrow and give me some greetings to this blog and my social network accounts. I'll greatly appreciate it.

May God bless us all.

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth