Something To Wish About...




Hmmm.... I want simple wishes on my 16th birthday...

1. To survive UP life (and the BS Computer Science) in this first year (especially on the first semester).

2. Meet MORE friends, not only in social networks, but with the PERSONAL network.

That's all for today. More wishes tomorrow.

~*~

The CompSci upperclassmen agreed with us that we will have our Acquaintance Party on Saturday, June 30, 2007 at Mer Grande Ocean Resort. We paid the amount of fees for the food, entrance for the whole-day event. I hope the event will make me connect more with the whole CompSci family.

~*~

I saw my batchmate April Garcia's newest Blogger blog, entitled "and when it rains". The layout's really beautiful, like her. :-D I commented on her CBox. I hope she will comment, too.

~*~

UP Mindanao is so into me right now, so, I put a picture of the UP Min Oblation statue in front of the Administration Building as the header photo. :-) UP legacy lives on...

So, see you in the next post!

KENNETH

Digg!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Personal Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOOK AT THIS!: Venta5, A Great TV Shopping Hit

ASL Q&A: Pagsangkap

Freedom From Lies With Hatred: Contamination From Deceitful Content Against The Church And How I Dealt It With The Truth